In this role, you will be involved in modification of an existing product or its presentation, or formulation of an entirely new product that satisfies a newly defined customer want or market niche.
- Evaluate and manage the protection value propositions to ensure they meet customer needs
- Lead the protection strategic initiative across Asia Pacific
- Manage the implementation of short-term product initiatives to improve sales and profitability including product and pricing changes and associated customer and distribution communications in conjunction with Head of Corporate Affairs;
- Worth with sales and finance on ensuring compensation is appropriate to drive the right product mix for the organization.
- Recommend approach to pricing and product.
- Develop and implement new customer propositions that are market leading, meet customer needs and improve financial performance.
- Drive, participate and implement initiatives to deliver thought leadership on closing the protection gap in Hong Kong.
- Work with distribution teams to provide education, support and communication tools to better target new customer and service existing customers.
- Develop and execute initiatives marketing teams to ensure the company is leading in Protection, promotion and preventative programs.
- Deliver financial and customer KPI’s for Protection Portfolios.
- Lead the P&L reporting requirements for the protection portfolio working with actuarial and finance. Requirements
• Good spoken and written communication as well as articulate interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a team effectively while managing tight timelines, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment Working Experience
• 8 to 10 years of working experience in insurance / banking / reinsurance industry
• Degree in Business / Marketing Language
• Fluent English and Chinese