- Report to solution development/project manager.
- Lead a small team in solutions development and services delivery including but not limited to data as a service, data management & analytics, workflow management & e-Form, digital & smart business / IoT solutions & services.
- Perform business / technical requirements collection & definition, feasibility studies, system analysis & design, application implementation, quality assurance, documentation, and other project activities necessary to accomplish project deliverables and milestones.
- Understand the business / technical needs of customers/members in various sectors.
- Study and implement new GS1 standards and technologies e.g. Blockchain,
- Internet of Things, Machine Learning, AI, etc.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of Software Development Experience.
- At least 2 years of system analysis experience and involvement in architectural design.
- Technical know-how in Web / Mobile & API development, BI / Data analytics, and Cloud environment setup.
- Familiar with agile methodology and related tools.
- Demonstrate innovative and creative thinking capabilities and have sharp problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong sense of quality and risk management.
- Good command of English and Chinese. Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential.